Click Here to Contact Us!
February 24, 2013 – Desert Classic Concours d’Elegance
The sixth annual Desert Classic Concours d’Elegance will be held at the spectacular Desert Princess Country Club and the Doral Desert Princess Resort and Spa in Palm Springs, California. Set on 385 acres in the center of the Palm Springs valley, the lush landscaping and world-class golf courses create a desert oasis for the invited automobiles. Owners of Classic Cars from may submit an Exhibitor Application Form for consideration, multiple entries are allowed. The focus for the 2013 Concours will be on. “YEAR OF THE WINNERS’. We are inviting cars which have been winners at other major Concours and Race events.
Cars invited by the Selection Committee will be of a standard that best expresses the character of the manufacturer, coachbuilder and the period of its construction. Each Exhibitor will be asked to submit a brief history of their vehicle. Cars will be displayed so that spectators may learn of their significance.
- Pre-War European
- Pre-War American
- Post-War Coach Built
- Post-War European
- Post-War American
- Post-War Sports, European under 2 liters
- Post-War Sports, European over 2 liters
- Post-War Sports, American
- American Heritage Racing
- International Competition
- Supercars built since 2000
- Recombinant Classics
- Best Classic Race Car
- Most Significant Open Car
- Most Significant Closed Car
- Most Unusual Vehicle
- Best Non-Passenger/Commercial Vehicle
- Motor Trend Classic Award
- People’s Choice
- Peoples choice – Supercar
- Best of Show
Classes may be divided, combined or deleted at the discretion of the Selection Committee. Awards will be given to the top three cars in each class. All entries are eligible to compete for Best of Show and Special Awards. Additional awards may be provided.
All invited cars are encouraged to participate in The Tour Classique, February 23 from 7:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. The Tour begins with a continental breakfast in the Desert Princess parking lot and follows a designated route through the Coachella Valley. There will be a stop at the Palm Springs Air Museum. The Tour concludes with lunch at Cuistot in Palm Desert. Bonus points are awarded to cars that drive in The Tour.
Entry Fee Schedule:
- Concours d’Elegance: $150 for Entries submitted and selected prior to February 16, 2013. The Entry Fee includes admittance for the Entrant and one Guest to the Opening Reception on February 23 and the Concours d’Elegance on February 24.
- The Tour Classique: $100 for the Car & Driver. Each additional Passenger – $50 each.
The Desert Classic Concours d’Elegance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and net proceeds will benefit our Charity Partners.
- A minimum of two photographs of your car, front and side view. Additional photographs may be submitted. Photographs will not be returned.
- A check for the total payment due. Checks will be deposited following review and acceptance of your application by the Selection Committee.
To calculate the total payment due:
Concours Entry Fee: ($150, submitted by Feb. 16)
Tour Classique, Car & Driver Fee: ($100)
Tour Classique, Passenger Fee: (# tickets x $50/each)
Total Amount Due:
Exhibitor Application Form
February 23 – 24 Desert Classic Concours d’Elegance